The boss theme that plays in the boss battles against the bosses of the first two Iris Stages is "Blue Daemon" by Unlimited Hellest.
Sanctuary of God (Iris Stage I)
- Das Heiligtum Gottes (The Sanctuary of God)
- Rosenkreuzstilette ~Weißsilber~: Vampirmond (Vampire Moon)
- Stage Theme: "The Perishing Operetta" by M-ART
- Dialogue Theme: "The Linking Blaze" by Sky God Corridor
The Sanctuary of God is full of instant death lasers and they're used for far more than the traditional dodging them down falling pits, this stage makes use of the fact they stop at walls and requires the player to use the ceilings, floors, moving platforms and even vanishing blocks to get past them all.
Bloody Ruins (Iris Stage II)
- Eiferstachel (The Fever Spike)
- Rosenkreuzstilette ~Weißsilber~: Stachel im Schnee (Sting in the Snow)
- Stage Theme: "Ripple Flower" by SHW
- Dialogue Theme (~Freudenstachel~ only): "Winter Waltz" by Sky God Corridor
The primary hazard in the Bloody Ruins are pools of oil that Freudia needs to swim through to get past. The problem however is if any Oil Fireballs touch this oil it bursts into flames and becomes an instant death hazard. If the player can get past that they still have to contend with conveyer belts, falling blocks and a swimming section with spikes that are invisible unless they're right next to them. There are also blue blocks in the last section of Bloody Ruins in order to stop the players' progress, but they would be burnt when falling into the burning oil. Certain strategy is required to avoid being jammed by the lethal hazards using either the moving platform or Strudel's Frügel.
When playing as Pamela, the swimming section has been altered and ice blocks were added, due to the fact that Pamela can't swim underwater.
Dark Iris Quarters (Iris Stage III)
- In Walpurgisnacht (In Walpurgis Night)
- Rosenkreuzstilette ~Weißsilber~: Am Ende der Wunder (At the End of the Miracle)
- Stage Theme: "Mad Darkness" by DEAD END WONDER
- "Boss Rematch" (Cloning Machine Boss Fight): "Four Heavenly Kings" by DEAD END WONDER
- Iris' Dialogue Theme: "Army of the Dead (B7)" by RP-MUSIC
- Iris Machine Boss Theme: "the end of last age final destination" by Kamo King
The only really hazardous section of the Dark Iris Quarters is a jumping section fairly early on that's quite easy compared to the things the player has already gone through.
Iris Palace II Sky (Iris Stage IV)
- Freudenstachel (The Sting of Joy)
- Rosenkreuzstilette ~Weißsilber~: Weißsilber (The White Silver)
- Stage Theme: "Kite Talon -Choir-" by Unlimited Hellest
- Dialogue Theme: "Scarlet Moon Castle" by Unlimited Hellest
- Boss Theme: "Awakening the Profound Evil" by Wingless Seraph
- The oil gimmick of the Bloody Ruins is likely inspired by a similar one in Flame Man's stage in Mega Man 6.
- The stage title for the Dark Iris Quarters alludes to Walpurgis Night, a holiday and festival celebrated in Central and Northern Europe exactly six months away from Halloween. In Germany, it is spelled as Walpurgisnacht.
- In the boss re-fight area of Dark Iris Quarters, the energy of Freudia's Freudenstachel will refill when exiting a boss room after beating a boss.
- The first screen of Iris Palace II Sky is based on the first screen of the final stage of Mega Man 3, which features items arranged in identical positions as the ones in MM3, and like it's inspiration, most of these items can only be collected by using the player's "Coil" utility item, in this case Strudels Hund. The only difference between the two games is the top-most platform does not contain a Life Pellet sitting next to the Cross Tank, since it would be useless as the player enters the room with full health.
- The graphic data of C76 Trial version (0.02a) contains an early version of Iris Palace II stage map.
|Rosenkreuzstilette||Imperial Training Hall · Black Forest · Snowfield · Nosdu Mountains · Heiligtum des Wasserteufels · Luftfeste Sleipnir · Ghost Town · The Fortress City of Zuverburg · Research Tower · Schwarzer Kinderspielplatz · Zeppelin's Castle (Castle Entrance, Royal Chapel, Castle Bridge, Castle Keep) · Iris Palace (Labyrinth of Chains, Garden of Chaos, Iris Quarters, Iris Palace Sky) · Floating Island|
|Rosenkreuzstilette ~Freudenstachel~||Snow Chapel · Castle Grounds · Forest of God · Nosdu Mountains (C75 Trial) · Gruft der Feurdrache · Heiligtum des Wasserteufels (RKSF) · Luftfeste Sleipnir (RKSF) · Ghost Town (C75 Trial) · Mountainside Dungeon · Zuverburg Clock Tower · Research Tower (C75 Trial) · White Desert · Zeppy Ruins · Burkhardt Castle · Phalanx Cathedral Ruins · Battlefield · Library of Shadows · High Chapel · Iris Palace II (Sanctuary of God · Bloody Ruins · Dark Iris Quarters · Iris Palace II Sky) · Snowy Pillars|